The ISLAND COUNTY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BENEFIT AREA CORPORATION (Island Transit) hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute Island Transit Data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
• Island Transit trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data.
• Commercial use of Authority materials is expressly prohibited without the written permission of Island Transit.
• Data is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Island Transit makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Island Transit disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Island Transit and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
• Island Transit reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
• Island Transit maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
By using Island Transit Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this Agreement.
The laws of the State of Washington shall govern all rights and obligations under this Agreement, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between the ISLAND COUNTY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BENEFIT AREA CORPORATION and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. The ISLAND COUNTY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION BENEFIT AREA CORPORATION reserves the right to modify or revoke this Agreement at any time.